Contact: To apply, please e-mail your resume to Christine Crawford, District Sales Manager at email@example.com or visit our location in the Sunset Mall.
RETAIL ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Avenue, a fashion retailer specializing in plus size women’s apparel, is looking for a Retail Assistant Store Managers. If you are a fashion forward, customer service oriented individual looking to work for a great company, then Avenue is the place for you! We have multiple locations in the Texas market.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in the overall operations of the store and takes responsibility for all store activities in the Manager and Co-Manager’s absence. He or she is responsible for assisting in maximizing overall sales performance and profitability of the store, covering the store operations, merchandising standards, sales and service as well as supervision of all Associates in the absence of the Manager and Co-Manager.
• At least 1 year of retail experience; previous Assistant Manager experience preferred.
• Strong fashion sense and knowledge of current trends
• Ability to delegate effectively and get results
• Demonstrated ability to build the business and drive sales
• Strong merchandising, operational and organizational skills
• Drive for excellent customer service and selling the products
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, including but not limited to: ability to utilize 4-foot, 6-foot and 8-foot ladders; ability to handle cartons weighing up to 50 lbs.
High School diploma required; college degree preferred
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Christine Crawford, District Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our location in the Sunset Mall.
Avenue Stores, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.