The Sales Lead is responsible for assisting the Store Sales Manager and Assistant Store Sales Manager in leading the store to achieve the store objectives with regards to sales, profit, team staffing, training, development, and performance management.
Scope of Work
Achieve sales and profit goals as a result of providing and coaching to exceptional customer service and team building. Attend to details in overseeing daily operations that include labor cost management, cash management, and loss prevention. Maintain loss prevention standards by means of team education, awareness, and exceptional customer service. Maintain and role model Vanity Company pride in-store by keeping a clean and safe environment for customers and employees.
• Ensures that the store achieves the monthly Quality of Selling metric goals.
• Sets an example for the team in using Vanity’s 5 Steps of Selling.
• Through training and coaching, ensures that all employees are utilizing these selling skills.
• Personally meets the minimum monthly Quality of Selling Metrics for sales per hour and conversion.
Drive for Results
• Executes activities with a sense of urgency; anticipates and overcomes obstacles.
• Is able to articulate business opportunities.
• Knowledgeable of store policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization.
• Understands Quality of Selling Metric reports.
• Assists other store management in identifying, recruiting and properly staffing the store to ensure labor % goals are met.
Leadership to the Store Team
• Providing clear and effective direction to team.
• Coaches and develops employees to achieve higher performance.
• Maintains professionalism at all times.
• Makes decisions in the best interest of the employee, the store, and the Company.
• Delegates effectively.
• Takes responsibility for own performance and consistently exceeds commitments.
• Provides timely and effective feedback on performance.
• Recognizes and rewards high performance.
• Encourages employee ownership for performance and development.
• Assists other store management in coaching employees for career development and succession planning.
• Provides a shopping experience that will encourage customers to return.
• Dedicated to exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
• Maximizes and manages floor coverage to ensure business needs are met.
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Understand, complies, and educates store team members on company policies and procedures.
• Assists Store Sales Manager in managing store shrink within the Company guidelines and goals.
• Maintains all paperwork administration in a timely and organized manner.
• Implements all promotional guidelines in a timely manner.
• Manages freight/damages to Company guidelines.
• Manages In-Store Online Order process to Company guidelines.
• Demonstrates good judgment and follow-through in the implementation of Company visual standards.
• Store marketing is according to Company guidelines.
Experience and Education
• Minimum 6 months of retail store experience.
• Minimum of High School graduate of GED equivalent.
• Must be 19 years of age or older.
Competencies and Skills
• Demonstrates excellent leadership, time management, and customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexible and adaptive to environment, changes, challenges, job duties, work schedules.
• Demonstrates personal style and knowledge of fashion trends reflective of Vanity brand.
• For stores with banks outside the mall, individuals must have a private mode of transportation to get to and from the bank independently.
• Competitive Pay
• Generous Merchandise Discount
• Advancement Opportunities
• Exciting Work Environment
How to Apply
• Complete an application at https://info.vanityshops.com/jobapp/stores.aspx -or-
• Stop in to a Vanity store near you