Store: Finish Line
Type: Full Time
Contact: Apply Online, at FinishLine.com or follow this direct link: http://ow.ly/NrDSe
Premium Players Know How To Win….They Start By Joining The Right Team!!!!
The Finish Line is a premium specialty athletic retailer with a strong track record of success! We
operate over 660 stores across the country and online at www.finishline.com. We offer a premium
work environment that encourages you to move at the speed of change in a fast-paced, high energy
and dynamic culture! If you are looking to collaborate with top industry talent and best in class
brands, then an exciting career may await you!
Come walk a mile in our shoes, it may be the most fun you have ever had! Finish Line is currently seeking
Assistant Store Managers to join our winning team! The Assistant Store Manager works with the Store
Manager in all aspects of daily shift management including customer relations, inventory control, procedural
tasks and paperwork, as well as visual merchandising. Below are a few more of the exciting experiences
you can expect as an Assistant Manager with Finish Line:
- Train new and existing Sales Associates
- Provide daily shift floor coverage
- Maintain and monitors both individual and shift sales
- Supervise POS (Point Of Sale)
- Provide security & loss prevention in store
- Oversee contest management (tracking results & coaching performance).
- Organize shipments, transfers and merchandise
- Perform maintenance of store with the assistance of our construction department
- Open and closes store
- Hold accountability for store sales and metrics and for stock and merchandise flow
- Maintain company standards for employees and store sales/performance metrics
- Requires standing approximately 5 – 8 hours per day, usually 3 – 5 days per week.
- During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will work for long periods throughout an 11 – 12
- Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer’s feet as well as reaching and pulling
to obtain stocked merchandise on storage racks.
- May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise
- Required to lift items weighing 5 – 25 lbs. regularly (in certain circumstances, weights may be higher).
- Employees in this position must be at least 18 years or older, except where such requirements are prohibited by law.
Apply Online, at FinishLine.com